Monday, June 23, 2014

Pululu Pet Breeding Game - Tips and Tricks




Pululu is a FREE Android Pet Breeding Game.
I am  not really a fan of keeping virtual pets or playing pet games but I just downloaded this app because I find the image so cute and of course the name "Pululu" piqued my interest.
Gladly, after downloading and exploring the game, I liked it and until now I take care of pululu

As of now, my pululu pet named "RestyBibii" is already at level 22. He already transformed from a baby pet to a grown up little dragon. When you reach level 16, you will be asked to choose from two transformations -- the cute blue dragon and the pink one which has an odd face. I chose the blue one of course because I consider my pet as male baby dragon. :D

What I like most with this game is that it has some games inside it. Pululu sometimes asks you to play with him some games where you can earn money to buy his needs such as food, shower and cleaning materials, vaccines, medications and house accessories.
When I started this game, they only offer 2 games, but as of now, we can play 4 different games already. 3 of the games offered are somewhat difficult, frustrating and  addictive. The most addictive one is the "Tap me tender, Tap me right" which I think was developed from the game called Piano Tiles, just that with Tap me Tender, Tap me right , pululu cards are to be tapped and not piano tiles which makes the game cute.

Well, here are the games you can play while taking care of your Pululu pet.



Gaga and Flip Pululu require user to download Go locker before they can play these games because these games can be set as Go locker screen also.

Hmmmm..
Actually, my first pululu pet died at level 19 and it was because of negligence. I neglected my pet and he died maybe because of hunger or excessive thirst / dehydration. lol. After around 24 hours of not checking pululu, I just found him an angel already (dead) and so I started again by breaking the big egg until pululu came out and boooom! back to level 1. :(  Anyway, the game scores are not affected once your pet dies. Your highest scores for all the games are still there.

OTHER FEATURES I LIKE:

I like it that the cute head of baby pululu stays on screen and his cute eyes keep blinking and watching you as you are browsing your phone or whatever you're doing. When he is hungry, it will show the food that he wants to eat or any activity he wants to do. (Feature can be turned off). When you tap his head on your screen, the pop-up type window of Pululu game will appear and then you can play it right there, I mean anywhere, even when you are facebooking, chatting or whatever you're doing.
Another thing is the notification where you receive your pet's important messages like
"Pet's Name" needs your touch, "Pet's name" wants to clean, "Pet's name" wants to play a game, or wants to take shower bla bla bla..
You can see it on top, or on the notification bar and it will never disappear unless you turn it off.
It's just funny coz I named my pet after my BF, Resty Bibii, so when it says it needs my touch ( Resty Bibii Needs Your Touch) or check out your pet (Check Resty Bibii Now), it keeps reminding me of my BF. So I check and message my BF first then check pululu at the same time. :D

The game is still having  updates from time to time, I don't know until what level will I play this game and what will pululu look like when it reaches level 100. I feel like it may become like Godzilla - the Blue and Pink Barney version. XD haha

So , if you want to keep a cute pet on your phone , Start playing Pululu today to enjoy the birth of your virtual pet and watch him grow by washing, bathing, feeding and playing games with him.
 
Here's the Playstore Link: INSTALL PULULU NOW! 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gau.go.dynamicscreen.egg&hl=en


Share with me your Pululu Pet's story and experience, leave a comment. :)


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want best electric keyboard for piano?Wow!!in the market, you will get a lot of company for electric keyboard.To me best midi keyboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now a days,any best music concert,there is piano.Its role depends on the best electric keyboard.There are many companies for electric keyboard of piano.Midi is the best electric keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you can get other pets?? Am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete