Thursday, May 8, 2014

WARNING! Prolonged Sitting Increases Risk of Early Death!



Are you an Online Earner? Internet Marketer? Freelancer? Forex Trader?
or are you doing Online tasks for a prolonged period of time?
Then you must read this article.

Even those who are having 6-8 hour office jobs
and to all who have SEDENTARY DESK JOBS,
Kindly Read this Article.


IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG,
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ACQUIRE SEVERE ILLNESSES.
IF YOU WANT SEE YOUR GRANDCHILDREN BEFORE YOU DIE,
PLEASE STOP SITTING and START MOVING~!



Most of us already know that prolonged sitting can contribute dangerous effects to our health but we are not fully aware of what those death-dealing effects are.

Some also say "I am safe because I do workout regularly",
However, I have read from one of the articles of www.health.harvard.edu/blog that even if we are doing regular daily exercise  or achieving the recommended daily physical activity, we are still getting high risk of Early Death if we do prolonged sitting during working hours.

Dr. JoAnn Manson, one of the study’s authors, and chief of preventive medicine at Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women’s Hospital: “Even if you are doing the recommended amount of moderate to vigorous exercise, you will still have a higher risk of mortality if you’re spending too many hours sitting.”

Doctor Manson's statement only proves how detrimental prolonged sitting can do to our body  even if we are doing regular exercise. How much more to those who are not doing the recommended physical daily activity?




WHAT PROLONGED SITTING CAN DO?






WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY TO SIT?



TIPS TO MINIMIZE PROLONGED SITTING  AND ITS PERILOUS EFFECTS:

  • Remember what prolonged sitting can do to your body. Keep in mind the aforementioned effects so you will be motivated to do intermittent physical activities during sitting time or working hours.
  • Drink plenty of water daily. Try to drink 1 glass of water every hour or so. This will make you stand up to get a glass of water and also will require you to get up to urinate maybe once every 2-3 hours.
  • Set mobile /phone alarm. "TIME TO GET UP! DO SOME STRETCHING FOR 1-2 MINUTES."
  • Stand up when you answer all phone calls. 
  • Keep your trash can away from your table or desk and even other things that you need during work hours. This will give you more reasons to stand up and walk.
  • THE MOST IMPORTANT TIMES TO AVOID PROLONGED SITTING ARE IN THE IMMEDIATE 1-2 HOURS AFTER EATING. ( It can cause indigestion, slow metabolism and other bowel disorders.
    The most important times to avoid prolonged sitting are in the immediate 1-2 hours after eating. - See more at: http://www.drannwellness.com/article213.cfm#sthash.QX52PqyD.dpuf



Actually, while writing this, I am having so much realizations and the things I wrote here made me feel scared. Feels like I am already slowly dying because for more than 3 years, I've been sitting daily for prolonged period of time due to the nature of my online work and businesses. Prolonged siting already made me gain weight, a lot actually. I really saw changes in my body and now I am trying my level best to revert all those changes. I think it's not yet late for me.

After doing my research on this topic, I really started to do intermittent physical activities in between sitting periods. I don't want to die early. I know some damages have been done already, but preventing future or more damages is the best thing for me to do now.

I do hope this topic will also help other online earners and office workers to be motivated to sit less so they can live more. Some are unaware about the detrimental effects constant sitting can contribute to our body and some are maybe aware, but are not taking this thing seriously.  I chose this topic for this month because sharing this topic to public can certainly save lives.


KINDLY SHARE THIS TO YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.
SAVE THEM FROM EARLY MORTALITY.

SIT LESS TO LIVE MORE!


Images- Google Image Search
http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/too-much-sitting-linked-to-an-early-death-201401297004
http://www.drannwellness.com/article213.cfm

3 comments:

  1. A great piece of content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise and moving at work is vitally important to your overall health and well-being, isn't it? Do you personally move enough? I think that many people will agree with me that putting in a full day at the office can make it hard to find the time to exercise. Most of us have a complete day at the desk making it more lethargic which can take a toll on our health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the most significant information.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    The site style is wonderful, the article is really excellent.
    I am sending it to some
    buddies ans also sharing in delicious.For more amazing information You may get from this link prolonged sitting

    ReplyDelete