Thursday, February 6, 2014

Flappy Bird - Desperate Players are using Hacks, Tricks and Cheats! Know the Best Tips Now!




Flappy Bird Tips


Flappy Bird is the hottest and most addicting free Smartphone game for Android and iOS. Obtaining a High score is the main objective of this game by making the bird survive against pipes but doing this can be very frustrating. Because of the maddening or annoying pull of this game, it became the latest viral or most downloaded Smartphone app in the past few weeks. I’ve read from Wikipedia that this game was originally released in May 2013 for the iPhone 5, then updated for iOS6 and later in September 2013. In January 2014, it topped the free category of the American and Chinese iTunes App Stores and later on that month the UK App Store where it was touted as "the new Angry Birds". It ended January as the most downloaded App on the App Store.

Flappy Bird Pic
My friends are always playing this game and posting their new high scores on Facebook. I've even heard from the news on TV that some Filipino celebrities like Vice Ganda and Anne
Curtis are also playing Flappy Bird and smugly showing their scores on social media sites. It really piqued my curiosity and I started to wonder what is it in this game that made it so viral these days? So I downloaded this game to see why people are getting so addicted to it. I was surprised on what I’ve seen on Google Play store: the number of total downloads (10,000,000 ++), the simplicity of game design and the 894 Kb file size. Those aforementioned things made me compare this game to most of those heavily sized and High Graphic Smartphone apps/games that made a viral hit. Then I had this conclusion that despite of the simple and low quality graphics of this game, it still became a viral hit because of the level of difficulty and frustration-inducing game play. Even the Vietnamese developer of Flappy Bird Dong Nguyen said that this success was just luck. It was also surprising for him that this enigmatic and oppressively difficult mobile game he developed has turned into a source of PASSIVE INCOME.
Believe it or not, this game is earning $50,000 daily in advertising revenue. OMG!  Isn’t it amazing? Isn’t it surprising? Isn’t it exciting? When I read about this info, I really started to aspire to be a Smartphone App Developer. XD I am having this strong intuition that I may also find my luck in developing mobile apps. LOL @ Resty Baby  HELP ME!

By the way, I am also playing this game during my free time. I think I am becoming one of those addicted Flappy Bird Players. But believe me, once you’ve tried it, you certainly can’t stop but play it over and over again.  This game will suck up all of your spare time once you get addicted to it. >.<

NOTE: If you haven’t played this game yet, It’s better if you don’t continue reading and don’t play this insanely frustrating game at all.

Flappy Bird Vs. Angry Birds
KHAI’S BEST TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR FLAPPY BIRD SCORE: 

1.    Lengthen your patience ( or else you may want to break or throw your phone away) 

2.     Good familiarization on how to balance the bird and how to survive against pipes.

3.   Control frustrations after every failure. There’s always another game and it’s always FREE- just try, try, try and get better.

4.    Stay away from distractions. Turn off Music,Lock yourself in your room and Switch to Flight Mode.  Nothing is more infuriating than receiving a text message in the middle of a Flappy Bird game. 

5.    Close other apps to prevent Flappy Bird from crashing. It may suddenly crash when you are almost achieving a new high score. How does it make you feel if that happens? GRrRRRrrRR! 

6.   Try developing a rhythm and aim for the middle. This will help you control the bird easier and will help you avoid bumping those deadly pipe corners. 

7.   HAVE A BREAK - PLAY SQUISHY BIRD OR PLAY CANDY CRUSH! If you feel worn-out and if Flappy bird makes you want to  trash talk, maybe you can manage your anger/frustration by eating snacks, taking a nap or playing other games.  If you are starting to HATE FLAPPY BIRD so much then  JUST CLICK THIS LINK TO PLAY SQUISHY BIRD. Squishy Bird can be your stress relief and  it can be the therapeutically violent and bloddy solution for your Flappy Bird frustration.

8. IF NOTHING CAN MAKE YOU SUCCEED OR IF ALL ELSE FAILS, THEN STOP PLAYING. IF YOU ARE DESPERATE ENOUGH, USE CHEATS AND TRICKS! >.< 
I always envy my friends posting their new high score (mostly above 50 and some are above 100). My highest score so far is only 31 and because I don’t like to cheat, what I did few hours ago – I posted a Flappy Bird screenshot on my Facebook wall with a score of 722 and many friends commented, asking me what cheat or trick did I use to get such a high score?      MY ANSWER: GOOGLE SEARCH – BEST CHEAT ENGINE! xD


THANKS FOR READING THIS BLOG POST.
KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUGGEST MORE TIPS ON HOW TO IMPROVE FLAPPY BIRD SCORE.



1 comment:

  1. Your goal in Flappy Attack is to help Stanley shoot as many birds as possible and take your time, there’s PLENTY of them coming. They all come in wave after wave from all directions and all formations thinkable. Each new wave is more difficult than the previous but no worries, Stanley’s weapons can be upgraded. Just a tap on the back button brings out an upgrade section where you can increase your fire rate and number of concurrent bullets. Topping it all is a retro-style gameplay and Arcade graphics theme & sounds.
    Flappy Bird
    Flappy games
    Flappy Attack

    ReplyDelete